We would like to thank the generosity and support of the below organizations for allowing us to continue this meaningful work on, with, and for children across the globe.
- The British Academy (BA) The Humanities and Social Sciences Tackling the UK’s International Challenges 2019 Funding Programme
- UKRIGCRF Global Impact Accelerator Award (GIAA) 2018/2019
- The Society of Research in Child Development (SRCD) Small Grants Program
- The British Psychological Society (BPS) Pump-Priming and Dissemination Fund
- Department for the Economy (DfE) – Global Challenge Research Fund (GCRF) Award (DFEGCRF ’17-’18/Taylor)
- Summer Research Scheme of the School of Psychology, Queen’s University Belfast
We would also like to express our profound gratitude to all of the parents, teachers, collaborators, and children who have participated in any of our projects; without them, this work would not be possible.
-The HelpingKids! Team